I used the scent booster approximately two weeks ago and both of us in my family now have a rash on neck and back and legs stomach and arms. That week I washed everything we wear daily the sheets, pillow cases, towels and bed spread.

I've never experienced a rash from any laundry detergents in the past. I've used everything Tide, Arm and Hammer, Gain, All, and even the cheaper penny saving brands for many years. Now that I'm older and can afford a better brand but I will have to throw the Snuggle Booster I bought away. I thought about giving it to someone, but don't want anyone to get a rash as we did.

I don't trust using it again. We are very uncomfortable at this time.

Sorry but I never expected this from a good named Snuggle product and will continue to only your dryer sheets or the liquid fabric softener but with caution. We have been scratching ever since using this product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Snuggle Scent Booster.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Scent booster.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 22, 2017.

Comments

I broke out two days ago from snuggle scent booster. Went minute clinic was prescribed prednisone. Looks worse today.

user55598032

Snuggle scent boosters turned all my husbands polyester light colored golf shirts blue. Waited on line for 10 minutes to speak to someone but never reached anyone.

Still scratching 12-22-17!